Friday, October 16, 2009

A Kitty Birthday!

Today is our cat, Randy's 6th Birthday!



I'll have to do something extra special for him this weekend.
Yes, we celebrate our pet's birthdays - doesn't everyone?! :)

...........

Right now I'm counting down until the start of the weekend! Yay!
It's such a dreary and unseasonably cold day here in PA with snow in the forecast!

Instead of work, this is what I wish I was doing...






My beautiful little Odie cat taking an afternoon cat nap.

Such a lucky fella!

Is there any more soothing sound than the purr of a content cat?!

Have a great weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Judy, happy birthday to Randy....Annie's birthday is today (Friday) also!!!!!

    Odie reminds me of Tinker...still miss my little guy.

    Hope your weekend is lovely.

    Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Randy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Kitty! My kitty's birthday is this week; we're having tuna cupcakes!!

    Judy -- There's a blog award for you on my blogsite (Over the Top award) as well as a little "get to know you" post. I'd love to have you take part. I love your blog.

    Regards, Sandy aka Doris the Great

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I love hearing from you!